Friday, October 10, 2014

My first appearance at the NEC

I'm pleased to that, together with my percussionist Marie, I was successful at the Open Mic UK Regional Finals – held on October 4th, at the National Exhibition Centre – and will now go on to compete in the Midlands-and-South-West Area Finals on November 22nd.


[I'm in there somewhere ;) ... as are some great Black Country performers, who also very kindly turned out to offer their support :)]

Thanks to everybody who came to to cheer us on! You made it an incredible night . Can't wait to do it all again at the Area Finals (also held at the NEC), in the hope of winning a place in the Grand Final at the O2, London.

[Outside the NEC, with more friends]

Thanks also, for all the fantastic messages of support from all people who couldn't be there on the night! :)