Sunday, January 18, 2015

Singer Jordan Adams releases a cover of Brett's 'Be My Love' song as his brand new single

Singer, Jordan Adams, has just released his own version of a song I wrote: 'Be My Love' (from my City Blue album).

I've known Jordan for quite a while, but lost touch with him in recent years. So it was a nice surprise to bump into him again at the earlier heats of Open Mic UK. Since then, we've both made it through to the UK Grand Finals show, which is on January the 24th (at the NEC in Birmingham). I believe Jordan is very likely going to be on a TV talent show later this year, too.

Jordan has been working very hard these last few months to forge himself a career as a contemporary pop singer, and I have my fingers crossed for him, as he deserves to do well. Hence, although we work in very different styles, I was happy to give him permission to record and release a cover version of 'Be My Love' (my original version is on my City Blue album), done in his own style.

I hope it will be a breakthrough single for him.

Jordan's version is available on iTunes at:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/be-my-love-single/id957279511