Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Black Country Bugle

Nice to get a little mention in the Black Country Bugle, re my appearance at the Chainmakers' Festival this coming weekend.

Chainmakers article in the Black Country Bugle (penultimate paragraph)

Of all the local papers, big and small, that I've been in, I don't recall ever cropping up in the Bugle before – as its primary focus is local history – so it was a nice surprise -lol!

Fellow songwriter Carol Widenbar gets a mention too. I haven't bumped into here since the 2013 Chainmakers' Festival, so it will be great to catch up with her again – we both supported Martin Stephenson at the Robin 2 a while back, and I always enjoy watching her set.

Anyway, if you live local, I hope you can make it to the Friday Night at the Chainmakers'

Free entry, runs from 7pm-11pm.

I'll be closing the night, hitting the stage circa 10pm. And, the wonderful, Carol will be performing earlier in the evening too.