Monday, July 7, 2014

Black Country Festival gig: 12th July, circa 4.30pm

Upcoming performance in Dudley:

Saturday, July 12th, 2014

There is a Black Country Day related (the actual Black Country Day is on July 14th) all-day, open-air festival gig on the square near the Saracen's Head, in the centre of Dudley.

Free admission

Time: I'm playing, accompanied by my percussionist, Marie, at 4.30pm (or thereabouts). the event runs all afternoon, up to around 7pm, I believe.

Line-up: I don't have a list of all the performers, but my impression, after speaking to Andy, the friendly organiser (who is also landlord of the Saracen's Head), is that it will be an acoustic event (with a full PA system) as opposed to full bands, to facilitate quicker change-overs. Apparently there will also be at least one comedy performer there too. That'll save me having to make any wise-cracks then! :)