Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14th, 10pm, Hour-long Special Radio Show With Brett Huckfield

10pm until 11pm

On Black Country Radio: http://www.blackcountryradio.co.uk/ (Just click on 'Listen Live').

A while back I recorded a radio show with Dr Brian Dakin (AKA Billy Spakemon of the popular, talented folk duo Billy & Lozz) on Billy & Lozz's Black Country Radio show 'Omma N Chain' (That translates to 'Hammer and Chain', as rendered in Black Country Dialect: a reference to the historical industries of the area).

The hour-long show is full of my songs, interspersed with interview sections. To be honest, as it's been a month or two since the interview and I was very busy preparing for my final Advanced Creative Writing exam at the time (with the Open University), even I can't remember what I said, so I'll have to tune in myself to find out -lol!

So whatever I'm going on about during the interview, it's a great honour that they've chosen to broadcast my show on Black Country Day! How proud and pleased am I? :) xo